Fruit snacks are good! I like fruit snacks! (I don't care if fruit snacks were last week's snack, I really like them!!!) ^_^
Something that is bad for you or something that is yummy!!!!
Celery....I think the students secretly want celery!!! :)
NOOOOOO! NOT CELERY!!!! unless it is coated in PB and chocolate chips. ;D
I like PB on my celery but PB and chocolate chips on celery i guess that i'll have to try that!
oooo that sounds really good im going to try thatE;-)
Fruit snacks are good! I like fruit snacks! (I don't care if fruit snacks were last week's snack, I really like them!!!) ^_^
ReplyDeleteSomething that is bad for you or something that is yummy!!!!
ReplyDeleteCelery....I think the students secretly want celery!!! :)
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOO! NOT CELERY!!!! unless it is coated in PB and chocolate chips. ;D
DeleteI like PB on my celery but PB and chocolate chips on celery i guess that i'll have to try that!
ReplyDeleteoooo that sounds really good im going to try that
ReplyDeleteE;-)